Be Part of the Change!
Donations of time, in-kind contributions and financial gifts help DASH to restore substandard housing, rebuild lives and renew a sense of community in the neighborhoods we serve. No donation of time or money is too small to make a difference.
Your contributions allow us to:
- Revitalize target neighborhoods utilizing their existing physical and human assets.
- Build quality, affordable housing for working families and seniors.
- Provide individualized personal financial management counseling to help families repair their credit and meet their financial goals.
- Assist low-income homeowners to make health and safety related repairs that enable them to remain in their homes.
- Prepare families for successful homeownership by providing pre-purchase and post purchase education.
All donations to DASH, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, are tax deductible. All resources entrusted to us are dedicated to serving our clients and our mission. You can be part of the change!
Use the button below to Donate to DASH via PayPal.
(https://www NULL.paypal NULL.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=A5263PC3UWZLL)
Donate by Check
You can mail a check to us at the address below:
DASH for LaGrange
1200 4th Ave.
LaGrange, GA 30240
DASH accepts donations and discounts on materials and professional services to help support our programs. We continually need quality building materials, from carpeting to shingles, and services, from landscaping to architectural design. If you or your company may be able to help, please contact Ben Wheeler at email@example.com (bwheeler null@null dashlagrange NULL.org).
If you are looking for a way to use your talents and give back to your community, DASH can find a place for you. Opportunities range from working with a team during our annual Paint the Town event to assisting with our summer camp to helping out with a neighborhood event. It’s fun and it’s fulfilling! Contact Ben Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org (bwheeler null@null dashlagrange NULL.org) to find out more.