Rental: Senior Living
The Richard W. Wolfe Apartments at Dunson School offers 28 independent living units for seniors 62 years and older. The former Dunson School building has been beautifully renovated using HUD 202 funding to provide a comfortable and safe living environment for seniors. Resident activities and on-site laundry facilities are just a few of the amenities you will enjoy.
- Independent living for seniors 62 and older
- 1 bedroom/ 1 bath units full of natural light
- Full kitchen
- Community Room with kitchen
- Outdoor patio / Community Garden area
- Pet- Friendly ( deposit required)
- Resident activities
- Free on-site laundry facilities
- Rent amount is based on tenant’s income
- Income restrictions apply*
*Tenant income must be at or below 30 percent of area median income per HUD guidelines.